WHY CHOOSE THIS PROGRAMME?
Upon completing the programme, the graduates will acquire the following:
- Participate in policy-making endeavours that influence health care services and practices.
- Contribute to nursing knowledge through advanced clinical practice, education and research.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving skill for decision-making process
- Demonstrate and critically evaluate the research process to evolve new ideas and approaches in nursing and health care system.
- Critically evaluate leadership and management theory and skills for quality outcomes in health related issues for the development of intervention.
- Effectively adapt and utilize comprehensive Evidence based practice and systematic approaches to the changing health needs of the population.
- Demonstrate effective leadership, support and direction to team members in delivering efficient quality health care.
- Reflective independent learning
- Communication of complex ideas
- Critical thinking and Problem solving
- Research Project and time management
- Flexibility and ability to manage complexity
- Team work and collaboration