There are some easy steps to guide you to get started.


Choose your programme by browsing the information here. Make sure to check the entry requirements listed on your chosen programme.

Need help with choosing a programme or unsure about entry requirements?

Contact our Education Counsellors by submitting this Enquiry Form or call us or drop by for a free consultation.

Check campus locations and contact details

If you have studied at another college or university, you may be eligible for a credit transfer towards your new academic programme at MAHSA. For more information, kindly contact us at


You will receive a Letter of Offer with the stated requirements for entry into your programme.

Within 7 days of receipt, you will need to sign on the Letter of Acceptances and send this back, together with the required documents and programme fees.

You will receive a student ID, orientation details, welcome pack and access to online studies. It’s that easy.

If you are applying for PTPTN, MARA or EPF, please submit the required documents (Malaysians Only).

If you are applying for a scholarship, click here to download the form


Students need support in their transition to a university life. Sometimes, this transition may prove too overwhelming as students are faced with new friends, new lecturers and a whole new culture of learning. At MAHSA, we recognize these challenges and we are here to assist you.

We offer you on campus residence, so you can be within easy and safe reach of the University’s facilities.


Your passport must have at least sixteen (16) months validity from the date of entry into Malaysia.

Malaysia requires certain countries to enter with a Single-Entry Visa.

To obtain this Single-Entry Visa, you will have to go to the Malaysian Embassy with the Visa Approval Letter.

Upon entry into Malaysia, you will be granted a temporary Special Pass (NOT a Social Visit Pass) which will be converted into a Student Pass.

Please send us your flight details including a copy of your ticket at least seven (7) days before your arrival. Our representative will meet you at the airport Immigration for clearance process.

If you have not yet made accommodation arrangements, you are required to do so immediately.

You are only allowed to study in Malaysia with a Student Pass.

Your Student Pass is non-transferable and permits you to study only at MAHSA.

The pass is valid for 1 (one) year and is renewable while you remain as a student at MAHSA.

In order to study in Malaysia, anyone who enters with a Social Visit Pass will have to leave Malaysia and then re-enter with proper documents.

It is your responsibility to remember when your Student Pass expires.

Application for renewal should be submitted three months before the expiry date. Failing to do so may cause you to be compounded for overstaying in Malaysia by the Immigration Department.

Malaysia allows international students to work on a part-time basis for a maximum of twenty (20) hours per week during semester breaks of more than seven (7) days long.

When returning to Malaysia from abroad, ensure that your Student Pass is still valid for no less than one (1) month from the date of re-entry. You are advised to inform us of your travel plans and the length of your stay abroad.

If your passport has expired or is damaged, you will have to renew it or apply for a new one at your country’s Embassy, High Commission, Diplomatic, or Consulate Office in Kuala Lumpur.

If you are issued a new passport, you will have to apply for the transfer of the endorsement of your student pass from your old passport to the new one.

All students and visitors to Malaysia are subject to the Immigration Act 1959/63.

The information above is valid at the time of writing. Check with your local Malaysian Embassy, High Commission or Consulate that this information is still up to date, as immigration rules change from time to time. You can also check from the Malaysian Immigration website at



EMGS AIA Insurance provides you with a comprehensive medical insurance package. To find out more details of the package, please log into EMGS website at


The local currency is Ringgit Malaysia (RM). You can change your currency at money changers located in major shopping malls. Most shops in Malaysia accept major credit cards. You can also obtain cash via debit/cash cards from automated teller machines (ATMs).

Upon arriving in Malaysia, we advise you to open an account with a local bank. You will need to obtain a letter from our Admission Department for this purpose.

Living Costs

Be sure to plan your expenses while you are studying and living in Malaysia. Average student expenses range between RM1,200 to RM1,800, excluding accommodation and tuition fees.


Malaysia’s official language is Bahasa Malaysia. However, English is spoken by a majority of people throughout Malaysia.


You can make phone calls from residential phones, public phone booths, and mobile phones. IDD call cards offer special rates for overseas calls. For Internet access off-campus, broadband Internet subscription can be obtained from various service providers.

There is a postal service facility on campus and they can direct you to any other service facilities you may need.